Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2014, 05:12 AM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Jesse
Default 2014 DeMarini Stadium CL22 BP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yeb0WYWPb2w

Some swings with the 2014 DeMarini Stadium CL22. Balls hit in this video were a mix of 40/325, 44/400, and 44/375. I'll start with saying I'm not a big DeMarini fan in the slightest but this is a very nice bat. The flexy feel is usually what I'm not a fan of usually but the SC4 handle kind of helps offset that for me it seemed. Really liked the 12" barrel. Barrel was just stiff enough to give me the feedback I wanted without feeling overly stiff. This bat is advertised as having an extreme endload but I didn't really feel it was a very big endload at all. All in all and completely unbiased this is a nice bat. No way around it. Sorry for the poor camera angle, I'll try and get some better footage soon!

LSX Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 02:14 AM   #2 (permalink)

Name: matt brook

Originally Posted by LSX Freak View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yeb0WYWPb2w

Some swings with the 2014 DeMarini Stadium CL22. Balls hit in this video were a mix of 40/325, 44/400, and 44/375. I'll start with saying I'm not a big DeMarini fan in the slightest but this is a very nice bat. The flexy feel is usually what I'm not a fan of usually but the SC4 handle kind of helps offset that for me it seemed. Really liked the 12" barrel. Barrel was just stiff enough to give me the feedback I wanted without feeling overly stiff. This bat is advertised as having an extreme endload but I didn't really feel it was a very big endload at all. All in all and completely unbiased this is a nice bat. No way around it. Sorry for the poor camera angle, I'll try and get some better footage soon!
just got that same bat , its hot as hell . but we played 5 games yesterday . and paints already chipping ...
mattbrook22 is offline   Reply With Quote