Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2012, 08:20 AM   #1 (permalink)

Name: bradley
Default Derby Life discount code

I havent seen anyone post on this forum about it. I did the buy in and got a promo code to share to everyone. It is good for 25% off your entire order. The code is good for 1 year and can be used on any and all things you see on the COMbat website.

use promo code DLAS130027 to recieve 25% off your entire order at combat sports.
Stork and JJF13 like this.

alteredzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
OG SFZ Member

Name: Chris

Were you allowed to give that out...lol. I couldn't remember. I had planned on signing up. As a spur of the moment thing I bid on a NIW Avarice. I ended up winning it for $120 so that took a chunk out of the money I was saving to buy-in. Guess I need to sell blood, plasma, sperm, and my body just for the buy-in
alteredzx likes this.
JJF13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:13 AM   #3 (permalink)

yes. the codes are to be given out. They told us to give them to everyone we know.
JJF13 likes this.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
OG SFZ Member

Well my wife told me before I laid down before work tonight that my Christmas present was the Avarice. I was confused since I had already paid for it. She said she knew how bad I wanted to sign up for the Advisory, and that she knew I bid on the Avarice thinking I was going to get out bid. She said she would give me the money back that I spent so I could put it towards the Advisory and that the Avarice would be my Christmas present from her.

A few more bills to pay and I should be golden. Either that or my company get their asses in gear and give me my 4 months back pay check.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:13 PM   #5 (permalink)

you will not be disappointed at all with the advisory board. I hope you get it all worked out. Its a killer program!
Old 12-23-2012, 11:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
OG SFZ Member

Name: B

You mean I don't have to trade you anything for the code?
JJF13 and alteredzx like this.
Stork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:02 AM   #7 (permalink)

If I only knew there was a value to it I would have put it up for trade. That dude is shady! "My buddy did it" whatever!

mine is free to one and all
Stork and JJF13 like this.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
OG SFZ Member

Just wanted to tell you thanks. Everytime I get money saved up either something comes up or my wife spends it. Since she is a photographer she does some editing on lightroom. So they have presets she has been dying to have. $100 for like 5 presets and a cd. Of course that is gift number 4 for her Christmas. So there went MORE of my advisory money.

I say thanks because since I didn't have my own code I used yours to get one of those orange and black combat hats that was given during the combatant SS. It saved me about $2 as the hat itself was only $7.50 to begin with. So it was just a little over $5. Funny thing was shipping was like $7 .
alteredzx likes this.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:55 AM   #9 (permalink)

next time you want to order something let me know. I order stuff almost weekly now. I can always just bundle it into mine and then ship it to you when I get it. It might help out every once in a while.
JJF13 likes this.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
OG SFZ Member

I might take you up on that. Guess it would depend on what it is and how it is shipped. I know UPS has gone up. Probably cost $10 to ship a hat across state.

Shipped a bat to Minnesota $11 and some change. Shipped an elite backpack folded up in a small box to the same address on the same day $14. Shipped a bat 6 hrs away to almost the other side of the state and it cost $15.

I remember shipping bats to CA and WA and it might cost $10 and that was after bubble wrap and a quarter of a roll of packing tape on each end of the box.