Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2006, 06:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
FairfieldUpitchingcoach

Default Want Individual or Group Pitching Lessons?

Softball season is right around the corner!! My name is Emily Ling, and I am the Fairfield University Assistant/Pitching Coach. I have been a pitcher for 14 years, including the last 4 years as a Division I pitcher for Lehigh University. I am now the Asst./Pitching coach at Fairfield University, and giving lessons on either an individual or group basis, whichever your preference. All ages are welcomed. If you are interested in getting a head start on your competition, email me at: [email protected]. GOOD LUCK to you, and Go Stags!!

Old 01-31-2006, 07:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Max Johnson

Do you pitch USSSA style?
Old 01-31-2006, 07:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
basehitter

i'm sure it's girls fastpitch...but i do wonder what association the colleges use...my guess is ASA...
Old 01-31-2006, 07:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Max Johnson

I just want to see a hot chick out there doing all the pump fakes.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
WildeBeast

They follow NCAA rules, which are similar to ASA, just a few differences. They do use the ASA bat performance spec as well.

NCAA and ASA Ump here. :imdashit
Old 02-01-2006, 02:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
basehitter

they got there own set of rules TOO??? damn this game is technical...
Old 10-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Schmoozin Admin

Name: Matt
Default Combat Bat Company

http://www.combatbaseball.com/

All warranty no return bats will be shipped with a red knob or with NO RETURN stamped in the knob indicating that the bat is not covered by any warranty"

Returns Phone number - 1-866-COMBATS [email protected]

Warranty Return Address -
Combat Sports Inc.
1350 Thornton Ave SW, Suite 4
Pacific, WA 98047

For Combat Baseball and Softball Bat Products

We take extreme pride in our reputation for quality and excellent value. Combat® has a one-year, one time repair or replacement limited bat warranty which covers all manufacturing defects from NORMAL field usage including cracking, breaking, loose or detached end cap, rattling. The policy does NOT cover (1) bats that have been abused, altered or mistreated (2) Bats that have been used outside their intended market category (ie. Slowpitch bats for Baseball) (3) team association or professional use bats or (4) bats that have been used in a commercial batting cage or for team batting practice.

Under no circumstances shall Combat® be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whether the claim is based upon warranty, contract, negligence, strict liability or other cause of action. The warranty is provided only to the original purchaser, and cannot be assigned or transferred. Combat® strives to engineer its softball and baseball bats to comply with current standards promulgated by various associations. Combat® cannot control changes in these standards or the testing procedures employed to check compliance with these standards. Combat® shall not be liable for any damages resulting from any ban imposed on the bat by any association. In the event of a ban, however, Combat® will exercise reasonable efforts to have the ban lifted.

Return of the Product

To replace a broken product, contact Combat® DIRECTLY (not your Combat® Player Rep) by sending an e-mail to [email protected] for a return authorization (RA) number and reason/circumstance of return. Information required is listed below. Returns will not be processed without pre-approval. You will be required to provide the original invoice from your Player Rep (keep a copy for yourself). The product will be returned directly to Combat® freight pre-paid. All returns must be accompanied by your RA number or they will NOT be accepted. If shipping from the United States, a declared value of $100 must be indicated or the bat will be refused.

Combat® will inspect the returned product and will determine if the product damage was caused by normal use and that there is no evidence of misuse, tampering, heating, abuse or deception prior to replacing the product. If Combat® agrees that the bat is defective, we will send out a repaired or replacement bat within three business days (if in stock) of receiving the defective bat. Return shipment will be via standard UPS delivery.

All warranty no return bats will be shipped with a red knob indicating that the bat is not covered by any warranty"

Return shipping charges are non-refundable.

The warranty date becomes effective:
• For products sold directly to the end user - from the date of receipt of shipment.
• For products sold via Player Reps or League Partnerships - from date of sale on a valid Proof of Purchase.

Reason for Return

(this information must be contained in your RA request or we will return it for further clarification):

1. Reason for Product Return: Cracked, Broken, Rattling, Split End, Cap or Knob Broken, Other ____

2. Personal Identification:
First Name:
Last Name:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Shipping Address (complete):

3. Product Identification:
Identify the item that you are returning. On the bat there is a label at the end of the knob and marking on the barrel that has the following information on it. You will need to rotate the bat to get the information.
Model Number: ____________
Bat Length (in inches): __________
Bat Weight (in ounces): __________
Date of Purchase: __________
Receipt : Original MUST be returned, keep copy

4. Special Instructions:
When you submit this request a Combat® Bat Warranty Representative will notify you of your return authorization number by e-mail within three business days.

Ship To
After we have authorized the return, please send your product packages direct to the factory, including your RA number, via a prepaid, insured, traceable method to ensure a safe and documented delivery with a declared value of $100 to::

CE Composites
5390 Canotek RD, Unit 20
Ottawa, ON
K1J 1H8
1-866-904-BATS
[email protected]