Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2014, 05:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: CB
Default Avarice G2 & Plague New Stamp

Finally got a chance to swing these yesterday. 44/400, 52/275, and 44/325 ( Dudley xrock, evils)
Both with about 100ish hits when I got my chance.

Avarice G2:
Honestly this one wasn’t even on my radar until now. Cannot miss the sweet spot. Feel was great & had a “slight” el feel. Better distance/pop than a 13 worth filthy & dirty 120 that had in my bag (which is saying something). Only downfall I might see is durability, but who knows. Didn’t have an OG to compare it to. Ball exit speed was wicked and everyone was knocking shots with this one.

New Stamp Plague:
This is my favorite out of the new stamp bats. Really love the feel. EL felt in the .5 range (my og is probably .75 – 1oz) so not that bad. Hit some great distance shots with it and the ball comes off the bat with some bad intentions with good control. Now compared to my 2 old stamp xr17s it wasn’t quite on that level yet, but I was highly impressed even debating paying retail if I can’t find one cheaper.

Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:15 PM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Jesse

Videos!
LSX Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
On The Team

Honestly never think of doing that. When I find a good deal I'll get some phone footage of us BPing the plague and I think my utrip buddy has the avarice bug.

Side note: Our webbed og xr17s out hit every bat we had by at least 8-10ft. Hands down the best bat I've ever hit with cnt & titan jh included.
Old 03-29-2014, 03:59 AM   #4 (permalink)

OG Plague and OG Supremacy are the best old stamp bats money can buy.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
On The Team

It’s official new stamp plague is on the way. Very seriously thinking of adding the avarice as well.
Old 04-10-2014, 08:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
On The Team

Originally Posted by LSX Freak View Post
Videos!
I couldn't get a good shot to film my hits off the tee, but here's what it did with the wrapper still on it. Fence is 325' +/-. 44/400 bp grade balls.

Old 04-10-2014, 10:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
On The Team

Balls landed a little further up, but rolled down to the mush. It was even distance wise with the 200 hit L2, but had a bigger ss with more pop. I literally ripped the wrapper off and went into game play not long after these pics were taken. Feels a lot like the og, but with very slight handle flex. 44/400-52/300s scream off of this thing.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

I've swung 2 L2's and both were dead as all get out. Idk what the coincidence is of two duds but I have no other ideas as to why they were both equally horrible. I'm not knocking them because I have seen plenty of people rave over them.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
On The Team

Originally Posted by LSX Freak View Post
I've swung 2 L2's and both were dead as all get out. Idk what the coincidence is of two duds but I have no other ideas as to why ally horrible. I'm not knocking them because I have seen plenty of people rave over them.
You have to put 200-300 on them before they come alive. Its definitely one of those bat you like or you hate. that one in the pic will straight smoke the ball & has some of the best distance of any new stamp. the plague though is right there on distance but i have a ton of control with it