Other Manufacturers Discuss and review products from other manufacturers not listed in the main manufacturer forum listing.

Tanel R.A.G.E. Bag

This is a discussion on Tanel R.A.G.E. Bag within the Other Manufacturers forums, part of the Softball Equipment category!
Very nice bag. It may be a bit large for some but like most people if you have the amount ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Tanel R.A.G.E. Bag

Very nice bag. It may be a bit large for some but like most people if you have the amount of gear that makes you consider a wheeled bag then this shouldn't be an issue.

First group of Pics....

You can pretty much see there's plenty of room:
Top Compartment by the Handle can fit your wallet and Keys.
Top Middle compartment is holding 2 gloves with room for another, and 3 pairs of batting gloves. Note: the fielding gloves have softballs in them.
On each side there is a bat sleeve (which Tanel recommends only being used during the game and not for transport), Cleat compartments (yes 2 pairs), and two 6"x6" zippered compartments for various stuff, then one side has water bottle holders while the other has Glasses/ and cellphone holders.

Bottom section if you look close there's enough room for a hard little playmate cooler (great for the CT Plex), and a small change of clothes.

The wheels for this bag are the larger, heavier duty type with re-enforce skid rails along the back.

I'll add more after it see some travel time...

Old 05-17-2008, 04:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Red Shirt Freshman

Name: Max

Excellent review except I had to turn my monitor sideways to fully appreciate the photography.

It looks like your right wheel is cockeyed in that last pic. Is that a design thing or just a weird angle on the pic?
Old 05-17-2008, 05:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

Originally Posted by Max Johnson
Excellent review except I had to turn my monitor sideways to fully appreciate the photography.

It looks like your right wheel is cockeyed in that last pic. Is that a design thing or just a weird angle on the pic?

Pics fixed..

As for the wheels, there's a hardish plastic base on the bottom which probably got a little deformed during transport. I just checked and bent the base back to a normal position.

I have a Easton Bat-pack also, so this will be for days with more than 2 games.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:03 AM   #4 (permalink)

Name: william

i have one of these bags and I love it, just don't leave bats in the game day sleeves when you wheel the bag around the corners rub and you get damn holes in it.
wgq19 is offline   Reply With Quote