Other Manufacturers Discuss and review products from other manufacturers not listed in the main manufacturer forum listing.

Spiderz has new colors check them out!

This is a discussion on Spiderz has new colors check them out! within the Other Manufacturers forums, part of the Softball Equipment category!
Its the lites but I like them alot to. Got me a pair of White Outs comin! Spiderz Sports Baseball ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2011, 05:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
OG SFZ Member

Name: Robby
Default Spiderz has new colors check them out!

Its the lites but I like them alot to. Got me a pair of White Outs comin!
Spiderz Sports Baseball & Softball Batting Gloves | Hologram Energy Bracelets <<check them out

Robby123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 06:38 AM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Broseph

I didn't like the spiders. I ordered the "lites" or whatever and they were still way to thick and heavy. Had a horribly weird smell also like the drench them in some sort of conditioner to try to soften the thick and stiff leather. Not to mention they are cut small compared to other brands...and I don't mind a tight glove at all because most gloves stretch out with time anyway but these didn't stretch at all. Very uncomfortable IMO. But on a plus side they seem to be VERY durable, like I could see them lasting for years even being used as a work glove on a construction site...very very well built, just not comfortable. I paid $3 for some Rip-It gloves that are 100x more comfortable and seem to be built just as well.

There is definitely a place in the market for spiders because some people hate buying gloves 2-3 times a year. I have a feeling the spiderz could last 2-3 years easily. Colors are always good too.
OG_\PDSwine is offline   Reply With Quote