Other Manufacturers Discuss and review products from other manufacturers not listed in the main manufacturer forum listing.

best sunglasses for softball/baseball?

This is a discussion on best sunglasses for softball/baseball? within the Other Manufacturers forums, part of the Softball Equipment category!
Most peopl seem to like the Multi lens Vinci's, I cant wear them cause Pete wont get me my prescription ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2013, 12:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
SFZ Supporting Vendor

Name: Smarkley

Most peopl seem to like the Multi lens Vinci's, I cant wear them cause Pete wont get me my prescription in them

http://www.vincipro.com/cart/sports-sunglasses/

Last edited by smarkley3; 06-06-2013 at 01:00 PM.
smarkley3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Star Player

Name: Me

Free ones

" Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest"
-Mahatma Ghandi
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 06:49 PM   #13 (permalink)

Name: monty

Oakley is a big name when it comes to good sunglasses makers . It always produces best products . It has variety of alternatives . Like most all Oakley brand sunglass products they offer superior protection against such things as the sun’s harmful UV rays. They do a great job of cutting down glare when playing games in them and they wrap totally around your eyes so light is kept from coming in from any angle.I have Oakley Mens Radar Ev shield . If you lıke half jacket I can easily advice Oakley Men's Half Jacket 2.0 XL Iridium Sport Sunglasses . These are a really good looking and durable sunglass product. They get their durability from being made of a lightweight yet solid composite plastic material. These sunglasses are not only durable and lightweight but they are also very comfortable when they are on.
montyjackson is offline   Reply With Quote