Worth Reviews Review manufacturer products here. Post new threads or use the existing POLL threads to rate products 1-10.

2009 Worth Mutant Resmondo 120

This is a discussion on 2009 Worth Mutant Resmondo 120 within the Worth Reviews forums, part of the Worth category!
First and formost...caps lock sucks. That's a huge pet peeve of mine. No caps lock, please (except on the subject ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

View Poll Results: Boobs - What's your preference?
I prefer fake but will take the real ones if I have to 1 7.69%
I prefer real but will take the fake ones if I have to 11 84.62%
I hate fake tits - give me real ones or I'll just skip em and go right to the cooter 1 7.69%
I hate real tits - they're always sloppy - give me some silicon to squeeze and I'm all set 0 0%
Neither - I love the cock 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2005, 09:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Max Johnson

Default FORUM RULES - Descriptive Subjects and No Caps Lock!

First and formost...caps lock sucks. That's a huge pet peeve of mine. No caps lock, please (except on the subject of this post of course).

Second of all...all buyers and sellers are welcome. If a vendor has a great deal and wants to post it here, that's fine. Just stick to the format outlined below.

The search feature on this board is somewhat weak so please be as descriptive as possible in your subject. If you're selling one bat, then your subject should read "For Sale: 27 oz Rockettech" or something like that. Put the model of the bat and the weight. If you are selling a bunch of bats and can't fit it all, then maybe try to fit the models in the subject.

If you're going to put a 28 oz bat on here, make sure you put a space between the 8 and the oz or else it will come out like this 8o .

Remember - I am not responsible for any sale that is or isn't made on here. Good luck!

Old 10-16-2008, 01:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Schmoozin Admin

Name: Matt
Default 2009 Worth Mutant Resmondo 120

Highest performing Hybrid Composite bat in the industry. Hybrid Composite 3 Piece Technology. Mutated Composite Barrel - Continuous Sweetspot Technology. Aluminum Collar 2x less vibration equals increased bat control. HD Hybrid Composite Handle. Heavy Duty design with more flex than 1 piece composite. Max End-Loaded design for maximum performance in sweetspot. Hybrid cushion grip. Approved by USSSA, NSA, ISF and all other Associations using 1.20 BPF standard.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Leading Off

Name: Mike

Great bat. I got a chance to swing it at bat wars down in Florida. Probably the best multi piece bat that worth has made since the PST. The Worth rep agreed with me. I tried to get him to take back my broken PST, and when he couldn't he gave me the lowdown on this bat. The endload on this thing is perfect, and he said if you like swinging a PST (which I do), this is the bat for you. Big sweet spot and great pop. I will be picking one up in the offseason.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:12 AM   #4 (permalink)

Only 2 piece I've actually liked. Opened up pretty fast and pretty drastically in 1 bp session.
moonshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
JxGrizzle

Originally Posted by moonshot View Post
Only 2 piece I've actually liked. Opened up pretty fast and pretty drastically in 1 bp session.
im agreeing with this...my jeff hall mutant took forever to open up and felt like a noodle. the HD frame is a huge improvement.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
JACKPOT13

Not a big fan, feels like it has to much whip for me I need a stiff bat like my drink.