Worth Reviews Review manufacturer products here. Post new threads or use the existing POLL threads to rate products 1-10.

2009 Worth Mayhem 120 SBM75U

This is a discussion on 2009 Worth Mayhem 120 SBM75U within the Worth Reviews forums, part of the Worth category!
Free mouse http://www.costcentral.com/proddetai...W405AT/T17884/...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

View Poll Results: Who is the better hitter? Manny or Ortiz
Ortiz is the superior hitter 2 8.70%
Manny is the superior hitter 19 82.61%
They're both about the same hitter 2 8.70%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 12:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Red Shirt Freshman

Name: Max

Free mouse

http://www.costcentral.com/proddetai...W405AT/T17884/

Max Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
Red Shirt Freshman

Name: Max

DellOutlet - Dell already has excellent prices on computer systems, but they’re giving out some incredible deals directly on Twitter via the DellOutlet account. There are at least two items that I’m considering buying from Dell, so I’m just waiting until they pop up with great coupons on here. If you’re considering upgrading your PC, this is one that’s well worth following.
amazondeals - Every day, Amazon throws up a few “lightning deals” on their site, which are simply individual items sold at a pretty stiff discount for just an hour or two. I tend to follow these pretty closely, as there are often deals on there that can be “turned” for a profit or can be given as gifts later on (several of our Christmas gifts came from this feature). Amazon has chosen to share these on Twitter, which has made it very easy for me to keep tabs on these deals.
AmazonSteals - This one’s similar to the above “amazondeals” account, except this one isn’t directly affiliated with Amazon and it also digs deeper into specific Amazon categories to find steeply discounted items. It actually forms a very nice pair with amazondeals for digging up great deals buried within Amazon.
amazonmp3 - A legal mp3 album every day for $2. That’s basically what this account offers. The mix is widely varied, but I find about one album a month that’s well worth it for me (most recently, Urban Hymns by The Verve, which I listened to over and over again about twelve years ago).
dealyzer - This account seems to simply scavenge the web for huge discounts of all kinds. The mix is quite varied, but I find things regularly on here that are worth following up on (for example, I got the Planet Earth documentary set for my son for $34 shipped directly from Discovery because of this account).
shoppersshop - This is a very low traffic version of dealyzer. Outside of the pre-holiday sales, there’s only about one update a week or so, but when they come, they’re almost always well worth it. I actually found several of the other accounts listed on this page by following shopperssshop.
DealUniversity - Here’s another strong deal aggregator, but this one focuses almost exclusively on electronics deals. Their picks really are a mixed bag, but there are enough gems that come through to make it worthwhile if you are good at sniffing out deals on tech items.
cheaptweet - Cheaptweet is basically just an aggregation of the top picks from CheapTweet.com, which itself just scours Twitter for sales and other deals and allows users to vote up the best of the lot. There’s a fair amount of conversation in there, too, but when the deals come through, they’re usually good ones.
booksamillion - Run by the folks behind the Books-A-Million book chain, this account offers up deals on … books. Following this account is like shuffling through a good bargain table at a bookstore - you won’t be interested in most of it, but every once in a while a dirt-cheap new book will float through.
SmartyPig - I felt it appropriate to mention SmartyPig here, since I’ve been following them practically since their inception. SmartyPig is an online savings account with a goal-setting twist. So why mention their Twitter account? Every month, they give away a SmartyPig account with $100 in it on their Twitter feed (and their methods for determining winners is both transparent and entertaining). The traffic on here is pretty low, too - most of their Tweets are related to their monthly giveaway.
Max Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Leading Off

Name: Mike

10% off Anaconda Sports. Use coupon code USSSA
Old 03-21-2009, 08:01 PM   #14 (permalink)

Name: Joe

I just got this bat and before I take it out of the wrapper I want to see if anyone liked/disliked this bat.
Gallops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Name: Brian

there are much better bats out there for the price...
bpierce208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:12 PM   #16 (permalink)

Yeah I already returned it and got the Jeff Hall Titan lol.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:38 AM   #17 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: Wrecka

Definately the rigght move there my brother... You will be 100% satisfied with the JH Titan...
To me, the best bat out right now. I have 2 NIW just to have reserves...

I still have an OG Red JH Mayhem and I don't even bother swinging it anymore.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
Star Player

actually the bat u returned is pretty underrated. the titans are better bats, but the orange/black m75 jh mayhem is a pretty good bat. good pop and seem to be durable.
cald24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 02:00 PM   #19 (permalink)

I know the original mayhems, the orange one, the red one, the blue one, and the booger were all pretty good bats. But the newer ones I read all over SBF that it was a piece of junk because it broke too easily.
Old 03-22-2009, 02:05 PM   #20 (permalink)
Star Player

Originally Posted by Gallops View Post
I know the original mayhems, the orange one, the red one, the blue one, and the booger were all pretty good bats. But the newer ones I read all over SBF that it was a piece of junk because it broke too easily.
the people on sbf like to say every worth breaks at the taper. ive never seen it happen and actually ive seen more eastons crack than worth in my life. the JH m7120 are most known for snapping off at the taper, but who knows. i have yet to see a titan break.
cald24 is offline   Reply With Quote