Easton Reviews Review manufacturer products here. Post new threads or use the existing POLL threads to rate products 1-10.

SP13L2 (wegman)

This is a discussion on SP13L2 (wegman) within the Easton Reviews forums, part of the Easton category!
3oz of end load 12" barrel 1 piece imx composite Holy shit batman. I have maybe 300 swings on mine ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
hb2
Mod'ing aint Easy

Name: Jay
Default SP13L2 (wegman)

3oz of end load
12" barrel
1 piece imx composite

Holy shit batman.
I have maybe 300 swings on mine now, ample webbing, lite sand rattle and smoking the ball. Very good bat. Feels close too 17bh and out hits it.

hb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
OG SFZ Member

Name: B

I have a SY100W I have been sitting on all winter that I am anxious to swing. May 14th is opener, but may still swing my CNT+.
Stork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: CB

Out hitting a 17bh is saying a lot. The newer eastons are some of the best endloads you can get.

I'm curious about the 100w myself especially for the price. The reviews are all over the place though.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
On The Team

Got a chance to use an L2 in a game last night. Pretty close or right past the 300ish hit mark. It’s fire….definitely will put one out there in distance with the best of them. Not too bad hitting it to other sides of the field either. Harder to keep in the park though with the endload 1/2 to 3/4 swing still popped one right over rc fence. Good feel to it though.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
On The Team

I have to give props to this bat. I've tried to talk myself into selling it, but it feels so good. Probably 350 hit count and smokes the ball with the best of them. Perfect amount of el
Old 04-18-2014, 05:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
OG SFZ Member

Name: B

Sold mine before I swung them. Dry swinging balance just felt a little off to me and I had/have too many bats. On a somewhat related note, I swung the L3 again today (swung a few times in the fall too), and I have to say for ASA it is a winner. Swing a 28 OG Flex mainly for ASA, but I really think I am going to get a 27 L3 with the EL. Swung a 27 today and very very impressed.
Stork is offline   Reply With Quote