Softball Forum - Slow Pitch Softball Forums > Softball Equipment > Easton > Easton Reviews » 2006 Easton Syngery Plus scn2 (cnt+)(2010 Re-Issue)

Easton Reviews Review manufacturer products here. Post new threads or use the existing POLL threads to rate products 1-10.

2006 Easton Syngery Plus scn2 (cnt+)(2010 Re-Issue)

This is a discussion on 2006 Easton Syngery Plus scn2 (cnt+)(2010 Re-Issue) within the Easton Reviews forums, part of the Easton category!
Addition of CNT carbon nanotube technology strengthens composite structures, optimizing designs for maximum performance, designed for more handle flex - ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

View Poll Results: rate the scn2ri
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
7 0 0%
8 1 50.00%
9 1 50.00%
10 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 02:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
hb2
Mod'ing aint Easy

Name: Jay
Default 2006 Easton Syngery Plus scn2 (cnt+)(2010 Re-Issue)

Addition of CNT carbon nanotube technology strengthens composite structures, optimizing designs for maximum performance, designed for more handle flex - two times greater than aluminum, new 13.5" extended barrel - longer barrel equals longer sweet spot, new patent pending Extended Flex™ design lengthens the sweet spot by increasing the barrel flex towards the contour and end of the bat to allow maximum performance across the entire barrel, hottest 100+ MPH Performance, patent-pending IMXTM - Integrated MatriX technology optimizes the relationship between materials, design and manufacturing process, slightly end loaded for more power, ultra-thin 29/32" handle with Pro-Tack cushioned grip.

my review:
cheap. win win.
when looking for one of these, i suggest buying the one with the speed knob. for some reason, they seem to be better. Im not saying theres batches, im saying there is 2 different knobs.....noobs.

cnt+ri on left, scn18 on right. same knob minus graphics

Last edited by hb2; 04-02-2012 at 11:51 PM.
hb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Schmoozin Admin

Name: Matt

Show me this Speed knob you speak of.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
OG SFZ Member

Name: B

I have a 27 with a speed knob. Although they are bigger than speed knobs of old, they are still smaller than the standard knob.
Stork is offline   Reply With Quote