Combat Reviews Review manufacturer products here. Post new threads or use the existing POLL threads to rate products 1-10.

2014 Combat Wanted USSSA Review

This is a discussion on 2014 Combat Wanted USSSA Review within the Combat Reviews forums, part of the ComBat category!
2014 Combat Wanted USSSA BP 3 22 14 - YouTube 2014 Combat Wanted USSSA BP 3 22 14 - YouTube ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2014, 11:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Jesse
Default 2014 Combat Wanted USSSA Review

Bat has around 2-300 swings on it in the video. Hitting mostly 44 COR balls with maybe a few harder ones mixed in. Temperature in the video is about 45 degrees and about a 10 MPH wind blowing straight in. Bat is a 26 oz and was a little light for me but I tried to make due. Definitely not as endloaded as the 2013 model. Scaled at 26.4 with OG grip. Mildly endloaded with little to no flex and a barrel on the softer side of the spectrum would be a good description of this bat. Feels exactly like the 2013 model other than the smaller endload as noted. Great bat just like last years model. Buy with confidence!

And again, a shout out to sleepin4matty for letting me borrow this for some video action!

LSX Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
On The Team

Name: CB

Pretty good with 300 hits. Last years model was fire but took awhile to break in
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:21 PM   #3 (permalink)

Name: Jesse

This definitely broke in a lot quicker. Idk if it's the new resin or if they revamped the overall design of the bat. Very nice stick though.
LSX Freak is offline   Reply With Quote