Anderson Reviews Review manufacturer products here. Post new threads or use the existing POLL threads to rate products 1-10.

2004 Anderson Rocket Tech CK

This is a discussion on 2004 Anderson Rocket Tech CK within the Anderson Reviews forums, part of the Anderson category!
Anyone interested in Nokona products please feel free to contact me. We have recently released a new slow pitch composite ...

Sponsored Ads
Register to remove these ads.

View Poll Results: 2004 Anderson Rocket Tech CK Rating
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 1 100.00%
7 0 0%
8 0 0%
9 0 0%
10 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2005, 03:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
EricaSobel

Default nokona

Anyone interested in Nokona products please feel free to contact me. We have recently released a new slow pitch composite bat and obviously have all of our other products as well. I am the Northeast Pro Factory Rep and have a glovemobile (traveling showroom/salesroom). I would love to speak to anyone about tournaments and events held throughout the year if anyone has any information for me. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Erica

Old 10-10-2008, 04:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Schmoozin Admin

Name: Matt
Default 2004 Anderson Rocket Tech CK

Anderson Bat Company has done it! We have developed an aluminum bat that passes the ASA 98MPH regulations and still responds like a bat rated over 100MPH. Current ASA regulations have forced other manufacturers to lower their batís performance levels and offer a toned down version of their previous models. The 2005 RocketTech CK gives players the opportunity to swing an ASA legal bat that feels and performs like a Non-ASA bat. The 2005 RocketTech CK features Added Distance, Larger More Forgiving Sweet Spot, Unparalleled Feel and, best of all, NO BREAK IN PERIOD! Own the hottest ASA Approved bat and start launching some serious BOMBS. RocketTech CK has a slightly end loaded feel and is available in 26oz, 27oz, 28oz, 29oz, 30oz, 31oz.